Also included in
- As requested, I've bundled all of my SCIENCE POWERPOINTS for a discounted price! Save $$ with the bundle!Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at all the PowerPoints included.Science PowerPoints include:Natural Sources of Water PowerPoint (Ocean, Lake, Pond, River and Stream)Livi$38.00$53.00Save $15.00
- Here is it! ALL of my LIFE SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!Save 30% by purchasing the bundle!LIFE SCIENCE bundle includes:Living and Non-Living ThingsLiving and Non-Living Things PowerPointFood ChainsFood Chains PowerPointAnimal Characteristics PowerPointAnimals Label the PicturePlants$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
Your students will love exploring the relationships between plants, animals and their environments with this Plants, Animals and their Environment PowerPoint! It was used during our lesson on interdependence of animals. The questions in the PowerPoint prompt excellent classroom discussions!
What other teachers have said about this PowerPoint:
- "Great pictures! Before I showed the powerpoint, I had my students fold a piece of paper in half. They wrote animals on one side, and plants on the other. As we viewed the powerpoint, they took notes on each section of the paper. When we were done, we completed a venn diagram on plants/animals. The lesson went great! Thank you!"
- "Fabulous, engaging for the students and they loved it! Lots of thinking and comparing. Thanks!"
- "This resource is great! The pictures really kept the student interest and prompted some awesome discussion. Thanks for making teaching science so much fun."
- "Real photographs, engaging, fabulous. I purchased 2 of the ppts yesterday and they both look great! The children are going to love these. Thank-you"
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this item.
The slides include ALL REAL PICTURES of animals which capture and keep the attention of your students!
The last 2 slides are scenes in nature for the students to observe and see how many different plant, animal and environment relationships they can find. It's a great way to check for their understanding of the lesson!
Other products you may also be interested in:
Thanks for looking!
©Sheila Melton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.