This unit includes an outline of content, activities, computer web sites, a song, an invitation to a Producer Party, an ERQ (extended response question), and a test with an answer key.
* structures and functions of roots, stems, petals, sepals, leaves, and flowers
* types of roots
* parts of stem, leaves, flowers, and seeds
* how flowering plants reproduce
* the life cycle of a flowering plant
* germination of a seed
* how seeds travel
* dormancy in deciduous trees
Information outlined comes from the 2002 McGraw-Hill Science textbook.