Also included in
- Save planning time & easily add fun, hands-on science & STEM to your curriculum throughout the year with this money-saving bundle pack.This bundle includes the following science resources:Apple Science & STEMPumpkin Science & STEM Water Cycle ExperimentsPlants Flowers Experiments, Pa$25.80$32.25Save $6.45
Easily add hands-on science activities that teach students about plants and flowers to your spring lessons. Includes plants and flowers science activities with coordinating pages, flower craftivities, parts of a flower word wall cards and labels, and plant journals.
The step by step directions with photos make for easy preparation and set-up.
Also includes step by step directions with photos on how to use the free apps Pic Collage (Pic EDU) and Seesaw to complete the coordinating pages as well as the JPEG files for each page for easy technology integration. This teaches students how to use technology as a tool to record their results, make predictions, etc.
• Dissecting a Flower / Parts of a Flower Activity
• Parts of a Flower Labels & Activities
• Parts of a Flower Word Wall Cards (with real photos)
• Parts of a Flower Craftivities
• Parts of a Flower Puzzle
• Parts of a Flower Printable Pages
• 2 How Plants Drink Experiments with Pages
• What Liquid is Best for Growing Seeds? Experiment & Recording Page
• Do Plants Need Light? Experiment & Recording Page
• What Do Plants Need to Grow? Pages
• Growing Grass Science Activity & Pages
• Sprouting Seeds Experiments & Coordinating Plant Journals (3 different variations)
• Bonus Activity – Flower Play Dough Recipe
*Please see the preview file for pictures of the science experiments and pages.
What other educators are saying about this resource:
"Wow! There are many experiments that students can do and learn from. I like that there are explicit directions and pictures for each experiment and activity. Thank you!" - Shernette H.
"My kids absolutely loved the experiments included in this bundle and ask if they can do more all the time!" - Monica M.
"My students were not interested in learning about plants until I started doing these experiments. They began asking questions and sharing plant facts as they entered the classroom, They were all so engaged and had so much to share. Thank you so much!" - Abisha P.
"Great resource for families for distance learning about plants!" - Abigail R.
"Great resource! I love the variety of worksheets offered. Great tool in our homeschool!" - Primarily Mom
"So many great pages to get kids writing about their growing plants and other observations! Very kid friendly and easy to use and differentiate!" - Straight Outta Kinder
"My students have been loving these activities and have learned so much while doing them. Thanks for the great resource!" - Grace Filled Learning
"My class LOVED these activities and were excited to try other related activities on their own. **I can't tell you how much I appreciate vocabulary cards with photographs of real objects as opposed to clip art. I think this is very important for science! Thank you!" - Elizabeth J.
"Some of my students are early readers, some are working on identifying objects. Some students are verbal and some are not. This resource met the needs of all the students in my class. Thank you!" - Kimberly C.
"Absolutely fantastic, engaging and detailed, my kids loved this and I will be using again!" - Niamh B.
"My students loved building the flowers and leaning all the flower parts hands on. Such a fun way to learn about a flower." - Bethany Q.
"I loved this packet! It had everything you could need! Thank you!" - Jessica D.
You may also like:
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• CLICK HERE to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.