Plants Flowers Science Experiments Parts of Plants | Plant Needs Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Save planning time & easily add fun, hands-on science & STEM to your curriculum throughout the year with this money-saving bundle pack.This bundle includes the following science resources:Apple Science & STEMPumpkin Science & STEM Water Cycle ExperimentsPlants Flowers Experiments, PaPrice $32.00Original Price $40.50Save $8.50
Easily add hands-on science activities that teach students about plants and flowers to your spring lessons.
- plants and flowers science activities with coordinating pages
- flower craftivities
- parts of a flower word wall cards and labels
- plant journals (3 different types)
- links to digital Seesaw activities for easy tech integration (new!)
- JPEG files of the recording pages for use in Pic Collage (instructions included)
The step by step directions with photos make for easy preparation and set-up.
Links to pre-made Seesaw activities for each of the recording pages have been added. Simply click and add to your Seesaw library for super-simple technology integration - perfect for distance learning.
Also includes step by step directions with photos on how to use the free app Pic Collage (Pic EDU) for easy technology integration & paperless options. This teaches students how to use technology as a tool to record their results, make predictions, etc.
• Dissecting a Flower / Parts of a Flower Activity
• Parts of a Flower Labels & Activities
• Parts of a Flower Word Wall Cards (with real photos)
• Parts of a Flower Craftivities
• Parts of a Flower Puzzle
• Parts of a Flower Printable Pages
• 2 How Plants Drink Experiments with Pages
• What Liquid is Best for Growing Seeds? Experiment & Recording Page
• Do Plants Need Light? Experiment & Recording Page
• What Do Plants Need to Grow? Pages
• Growing Grass Science Activity & Pages
• Sprouting Seeds Experiments & Coordinating Plant Journals (3 different variations)
• Bonus Activity – Flower Play Dough Recipe
*Please see the preview file for pictures of the science experiments and pages.
What other educators are saying about this resource:
"Thank you for creating a wonderful resource. I have used this to aid me in supporting my online and in-person students and they have found it engaging. I highly recommend this resource along with anything else created my this TPT seller! Thank you once again!" - MJ A.
"Wow! There are many experiments that students can do and learn from. I like that there are explicit directions and pictures for each experiment and activity. Thank you!" - Shernette H.
"My kids absolutely loved the experiments included in this bundle and ask if they can do more all the time!" - Monica M.
"My students were not interested in learning about plants until I started doing these experiments. They began asking questions and sharing plant facts as they entered the classroom, They were all so engaged and had so much to share. Thank you so much!" - Abisha P.
"Wow! Wow! Wow! I am not sure who loved this packet more...my students or me! This was a great resource to supplement my plant unit. We loved the Sprout House and labeling the parts of a plant. We even created our own class garden! Thanks :)" - Heather I.
"AWESOME resource - so many tools to teach this concept!" - Dominique M.
"This product is amazing!! It has so many well thought out and engaging resources!!" - Ashley P.
"Great resource! I love the variety of worksheets offered. Great tool in our homeschool!" - Primarily Mom
"So many great pages to get kids writing about their growing plants and other observations! Very kid friendly and easy to use and differentiate!" - Straight Outta Kinder
"My students have been loving these activities and have learned so much while doing them. Thanks for the great resource!" - Grace Filled Learning
"My class LOVED these activities and were excited to try other related activities on their own. **I can't tell you how much I appreciate vocabulary cards with photographs of real objects as opposed to clip art. I think this is very important for science! Thank you!" - Elizabeth J.
"Some of my students are early readers, some are working on identifying objects. Some students are verbal and some are not. This resource met the needs of all the students in my class. Thank you!" - Kimberly C.
"I love the ideas and ready to print resources with this purchase. It made science extremely engaging for my students!" - A. Hofland
"We have thoroughly enjoyed every activity in this unit. My daughter has done exceptionally well and enjoys when we have science days. I love how everything is hands on and easy to understand. Thank you!" - Ashlee H.
You may also like:
Science & STEM Money-Saving Bundle Pack
Water Cycle Experiments, Activities, Word Wall Cards, Printables, Craftivities
Easter Science Experiments & STEM Challenges (Print & Digital Options)
Spring Season PowerPoint Presentation
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• CLICK HERE to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.