Spring is here! Celebrate with these flower number bonds. This product fits well in a unit on bugs, spring, or growing. It is perfect for morning work, homework, or just during math time. The worksheets come in a variety of levels for different students. This set is perfect for your pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade classroom.
This set includes 8 worksheets including:
• Whole is missing (Vertical Bonds)
• Part is missing (Vertical Bonds)
• Whole or part is missing (Vertical Bonds)
• Whole is always 10 (Vertical Bonds)
• Whole is missing (Horizontal Bonds)
• Part is missing (Horizontal Bonds)
• Whole or part is missing (Horizontal Bonds)
• Whole is always 10 (Horizontal Bonds)
Students will practice the following concepts:
Students will find the whole when provided two parts or find the missing part when provided a whole.
Students will recognize the format of a number bond and it’s part-part-whole nature.
Students will recognize a whole is created by two smaller parts.
Find the Ten:
Students will work with numbers 1-9 to find the addend that gets the number to 10.
For More Plants, Flowers, and Growing Fun: Click Here
For More Number Bond Fun: Visit Here
All ClipArt from Creative Clips by Krista Wallden. Visit her store at Creative Clips on TpT