Spring is coming! Celebrate with these subtraction worksheets. This product fits well in a unit on plants, flowers, spring, or growing. It is perfect for morning work, homework, or just during math time. The worksheets come in a variety of levels for different students. This set is perfect for your pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade classroom.
This set includes 9 worksheets including:
• Subtracting 1-5 using pictures
• Subtracting 1-10 using pictures
• Subtracting 1-5 using fingers/mental math (vertical and horizontal)
• Subtracting 1-10 using fingers/mental math (vertical and horizontal)
• Subtracting from 10 (vertical and horizontal)
Students will practice the following concepts:
Students will practice taking away by crossing out pictures, using their fingers, or with mental math.
Students will form numerals to represent the answer.
Students will recognize the numerals in equations in order to solve them.
Subtracting from Ten:
Students will work with number sentences to take away from ten.
For more Plants & Flowers Fun: Click Here
For more Spring Fun: Click Here
For More Subtraction Fun: Click Here
All ClipArt from Creative Clips by Krista Wallden. Visit her store at Creative Clips on TpT