Also included in
- Get a WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR worth of theme units designed specifically for students with disabilities. You will get 20 units in all. If you bought these 20 units individually, it would cost you $170. Buying the bundle SAVES YOU $60.00!!! Do you have students who need targeted instruction & repeated$110.00$170.00Save $60.00
This theme unit will help students learn plants and garden-related vocabulary and practice reading & math skills in a hands-on way. It is packed with visuals to help support your students while working towards mastery.
This is the perfect unit for special education classrooms that cater to autism, language-based disabilities, learning disabilities, and multiply disabled students.
HUGE savings by buying the Special Ed Thematic Unit BUNDLE
The activities include multiple levels to save you time and help you differentiate within your programs and groupings.
Please see the preview for a closer look at what is included.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Students who need direct instruction
- Classrooms that need visual supports
- Students who need a high level of repetition and practice in order to learn and retain skills
- Differentiated to save you time
- Detailed instructions for each activity for easy implementation
- Language & vocabulary based
- Designed to immerse students in the vocabulary and concepts leading to better learning
- 10 extension activities are included to help you use the materials in even more lessons
- Incorporates reading and math standards
► Vocabulary Word Wall Cards (full color)
► Vocabulary Graphic Organizers: 3 levels
► Full Page & Color Easy Reader
► Half Page Blackline Easy Readers: 2 levels
► Write The Room: 2 levels of recording sheets
► Language & Vocabulary Concept Activities: targets receptive
understanding of feature, function, and class
► Counting Sets Clip Cards: 1 through 20
► Number Words Matching Center
► Garden Tens Frames Center
► Sizing Tasks Center
► Count The Room: 2 levels of recording sheets
► Telling Time Clip Cards
► Addition Clip Cards: sums to 10
► Subtraction Clip Cards: differences within 10
► Yes or No Clip Cards- 2 levels
► Graphing Worksheets
► Read and Do Reading Comprehension Activities
► Leveled Texts With Yes/No Picture Sorts: 3 books that each come in 3 versions (Pre-A, level A and level B)
► Sensory Table Cards: numbers 0 to 30, upper & lowercase letters, and plant life cycle sequencing
► Extension Activities Ideas
Other items you may be interested in:
Connect with me:
Don’t miss out on discounts, freebies, and new products! Simply click the green star under my store name to follow my store.
This product by Pamela Petralia is copyrighted for single classroom or caseload use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ©Pamela Petralia