About this Product
• This product includes homework assignments designed to be completed in 15 to 20 minutes independently.
• Homework worksheets align with my interactive notebook chapters.
• Answer key included.
• Download FREE Daily Homework assignments to learn more about my homework resources
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
Homework #1: Types of Plants
Homework #2: Plant Needs
Homework #3: Plant Structure
Homework #4: Flower Anatomy
Homework #5: Leaf Structure
Homework #6: Deciduous vs. Coniferous
Homework #7: Types of Angiosperms
Homework #8: Plant Reproduction
Homework #9: Seed Dispersal
Homework #10: Seed vs. Spore
Homework #11: Angiosperm Reproduction
Homework #12: Gymnosperm Reproduction
Homework #13: Vegetative Propagation
Homework #14: Growth Patterns in Angiosperms
Homework #15: Plant Environmental Adaptations
Homework #16: Plant Defense Adaptations
Homework #17: Leaf Adaptations
Homework #18: Stem Adaptations
Homework #19: Extreme Environment Adaptations
Homework #20: Responding to the Environment
Homework #21: Water Regulation (Stomata)
Homework #22: Oxygen & Carbon Dioxide Cycling
Homework #23: Photosynthesis
Homework #24: Plants vs. Algae
Homework #25: Symbiotic Relationships
Homework #26: Plant Uses
Differentiation and Tiering
A colored shape code is denoted to help you differentiate concepts:
• Homework with a green circle cover basic ideas and understandings.
• Homework with a blue square cover intermediate ideas and understandings.
• Homework with a black diamond cover advanced ideas and understandings.
Each homework has three tasks with a "signal strength" to probe lower, mid and higher order thinking:
• Task 1 questions with a “low” signal assess whether students can remember, recall and understand facts.
• Task 2 questions with a “medium” signal assess whether students can apply, analyze or explain information.
• Task 3 questions with a “high” signal assess whether students can evaluate, judge or interpret information.
• This resource aligns with NGSS 4-LS1-1, 5-LS1-1, MS-LS1-4, MS-LS1-5, MS-LS1-6 and MS-LS2-2.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).