Students will learn about what a plant is, and about their physical characteristics.
- recognize a variety of plants in your neighborhood
- compare a variety of plants according to their physical characteristics
- identify the main physical characteristics of a plant
- describe the function of each of the main parts of a plant
- research a plant to determine its name, type, and label its parts
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.