This is a bundle of HANDS-ON activities to incorporate into your study of plants. There are amazing photographs and discussion-based activities to get kids into learning about plant needs and parts! Great for both science and literacy activities!!
1. Vocabulary Resources: word wall cards and full page resources for needs and parts of plants
2. Sort-It! Plant Parts: 48 photos of roots, stems, leaves, flowers, seeds, and fruit
3. Paint-It! Plants: Life cycles, plant parts, and needs of plants
4. Scrambled Sentences: Unscramble & write 8 sentences about plant needs and parts
5. Find-Em! Plant Parts: Look carefully at photos to find as many plant parts as you can.
6. Let's Talk About Plants: Interactive Read-Aloud PowerPoint great for class discussions
7. Labeling Station: Look closely at photos of plants and use vocabulary to label