Spring into springtime using these 6 math and 6 literacy centers, life cycle science activities, and writing maps! Plus, includes a life cycle of a sunflower emergent reader! All center activities include a response sheet!
Grab the "Spring Bundle"
and save 20% off all of my spring math, literacy, and more sets (minus Luck O' the Irish)!
Grab the "Mega Bundle"
and save 25% off all of my math, literacy, and more sets for the entire year!
For a complete product description, please download the product preview.
- Measure the Flowers (nonstandard measurement)
- Rain, Rain, Go Away (ten frames, decomposing ten, subtraction)
- It's Raining, It's Pouring (adding by counting on)
- Blooming Numbers (base ten, decomposing teen numbers)
- Seeds, Seeds, Seeds (even & odd numbers)
- Spin, Tally & Graph (gather, record, and analyze data; tally marks; graphing)
- It's Raining Cats & Digraphs (beginning th, sh, wh, & ch, 2 response sheets)
- Rainbow Rhymes (rhyming)
- May Flower Middles (short vowel sounds, 2 response sheets)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow (beginning & ending sounds)
- Springtime Scrambled Sentences (sentence structure)
- Roll a Word (sight word identification, counting letters in words)
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Emergent Reader (repetitive text & interactive last page)
- Life Cycle Foldable Book (lift the flap)
- Label the Flower (stem, roots, leaf, flower)
- A Rainy Day Bubble Map
- A Rainy Day Tree Map (is, can, has)
- A Rainy Day
- Flower Bubble Map
- Sunflowers Tree Map (are, can, have)
- All About Flowers
For more springtime activities, please see:
"A Gardening We Will Grow"
"Bring on Spring"
"Earth Day Game Pack"
Thank you for visiting my store! If you purchase this product, please remember to leave feedback so you can earn your free TpT credits, which are redeemable on future purchases!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
DJ Inkers Commercial License #: 0113180222