This Plants Thematic Unit is for use with grades 3-4-5 at the Very Busy Teachers Store on Teachers Pay Teachers.
This Plants Thematic Unit consists of 23 Pages of Information and Worksheets
* Sowing Seeds Game - students will win this game by being the person who makes it to the garden with the most seeds.
* Game Cards and Board
* Planting Sock Science Experiment - students will investigate how animals help with the spread of seeds.
* Planting Sock Information Sheet.
* Planting Sock Observation and Record Sheet
* Seeds Comprehension - An information sheet and comprehension questions about seeds with Answer Key.
* Parts of a Plant Information and Fact Sheet
* Parts of a Plant - students will label the parts of the plant and explain the job of each one.
* Parts of a Plant Answer Key
* Photosynthesis with Answer Key - from the fact sheet provided students will explain what is happening in the diagram respresentation of photosynthesis.
* Parts of a Flower Wordsearch with Answer Key - students will study the parts of a flower from the fact sheet provided and then complete the Wordsearch.
* Origami Flower - students will make an Origami flower.
* Bulbs and Seeds with Answer Key - using the Venn Diagram students will compare and contrast bulbs and seeds from the information provided.
* Carnivorous Plants Comprehension with Answer Key - students are provided with an information sheet on carnivorous plants and will answer the comprehension questions.
* Carnivorous Plants Writing Prompt - students will design and draw their own meat eating plant and then write a paragraph to describe it.
* Plant Report Form - students will research and write a report on a plant that is used to help save lives.
* Community Garden - Design Your Own Garden - students will learn about community gardens and then design their own.
You can follow Very Busy Teachers by visiting:
How To For Teachers BlogVery Busy Teachers on FacebookVery Busy Teachers on Pinterest