Plants We Eat: Cards and Chart
Photographic cards for various parts of plants that we eat.
This work includes:
- 6 labels
- 6 definition cards
- 30 photographic plant pictures
- Color Control Chart of all 30 plants in the correct categories
- black-line master - Parts of the Plant Control Chart with labels
- black-line master - Parts of the Plant Control Chart without labels full-color Control
- black-lined master of all 30 plants (clip art)
- black-lined master blank chart for the sorting of the images
The children can use the black-lined masters to color, cut and create their own chart of the various parts of the plants that we eat.
Plant picture cards are approx. 2½" x 3¼".
Learn why our materials are open-ended.