Plants & Animals and Weather Assessment
- Domestic and wild animals
- Living and non-living things
- Seasons (example question: "What season are most baby animals born in?")
- Weather and season changes
- Animal and season changes
- Plant growth (ex: drawing flower growth stages)
Ways to use:
- This assessment can be done as a class read aloud. Have the students put up dividers so there is no chance for wandering eyes to investigate nearby papers.
- As a cooperative learning activity.
- Use as an experiment guide (ie. actually fill a fish tank with water, or cover the teachers desk in juice boxes, etc.)
- Individual assessment (without reading aloud).
- As a homework assignment.
- Many other ways!