Help your class learn about plants and animals and how humans use the resources they give us .A great addition to units on Farms, food, urban and country.
2 versions - UK spelling and US spelling (animals)
US spelling (plants)
68 page bundle of activities to help children identify what resources/ product /s comes from where.
***This product is a bundle of 2 of my other products 'animals and their products' and 'plants and their products'
fruit (apple tree/apple)
cotton Plant/ Cotton clothing
henna Plant/Henna tattoo
palm tree /palm basket and mat
rubber tree/ rubber erase
timber /wooden house. chair and boat
- Posters identifying plants/animal products with captions
- Picture match up to product (2 sets for plants , 2 sets for animals - option of just pictures or pictures and words)
- What do these plants give us? Cut and paste activity. (2 sets for plants , 2 sets for animals)
- Where do these things come from? Cut and paste activity (2 sets for plants , 2 sets for animals)
- 5 reading comprehensions: Apples, Rice, Timber, Wool, Cheese
- Plant Crossword
also available as two individual files:
plants and their products
animals and their products
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store