Winter is the perfect season for DIY snowglobe crafts! Whether kids are learning about snow and snowflakes or simply enjoying a winter craftivity at home, this open-ended winter craft is a fun way to extend your winter or Christmas unit. Pair it with:
• Books about winter or winter holiday books
• A winter or holiday writing prompt
• A winter nature walk
Invite kids to draw:
• A winter scene
• Their favorite winter activity
• A special holiday tradition
When you are printing this template, be sure to have “actual size” checked in your printer menu.
You May Also Enjoy:
• The Most Colorful and Fun Winter Mitten Craft for Kids
Visit my blog at www.firefliesandmudpies.com for more easy kids craft ideas!