Plastics in our Oceans - Conservation Science Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundle of guides on the topic of ocean health and pollution. Every day ocean habitats are being threatened by pollution. How do we control these ever-increasing dangers to our global health and learn to be more sustainable?You can see each file listed below.This would also work for celebraPrice $32.00Original Price $54.00Save $22.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $112.00Original Price $170.00Save $58.00
- Has plastic created a plastic paradise? Or is our love of single-use plastic damaging our world beyond repair? This is an environmental lesson plan bundle of resources and activities that examine single-use plastic, ocean pollution, the great Pacific garbage patch, and clean up.These ocean conservatPrice $48.00Original Price $75.00Save $27.00
- This environmental science resource is for teachers who want to draw attention to conservation and the environment and need to do so for several topics.This bundle includes resources for each of the following topics ocean, wildlife threats, invasive species, and agricultural impact on the environmenPrice $24.00Original Price $43.00Save $19.00
- Bundle of teaching resources for air pollution, plastic pollution and ocean pollution. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new pPrice $23.67Original Price $36.99Save $13.32
- Bundle of teaching resources for air pollution, plastic pollution and ocean pollution. The bundle includes files in two formats to ensure all students can complete the lesson no matter what type of device they are working on.- Digitally fillable PDF- Printable PDF- Google Slides Hyperdoc with fillabPrice $32.40Original Price $45.00Save $12.60
- Bundle of teaching resources to introduce students to the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, pollution, energy, and genetics. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green staPrice $16.80Original Price $29.00Save $12.20
Plastic pollution in the oceans is a major area of environmental concern. In as few as just 30 years, there could be more pounds of plastic in the ocean than pounds of fish. Why is there not more motivation to do anything about it? Inform your students about this pressing environmental topic with this lesson plan.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Short answer and essay
- Answer key included
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment, or classwork.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)