Plate Tectonics Bingo is a wonderful & fun game to play to review during your plate tectonics unit or to play after! It is also a great assessment tool because students must know the correct answers to the clues to be able to cover their square!
This is a no prep game - the BINGO boards are already complete. You just print & play! Task cards could be used for a science center, a game, SCOOT, small groups, review, etc. before you play BINGO!
This product includes:
- Bingo Instructions
- 30 unique BINGO boards (a different one for every student!)
- Teacher question/clues & answer key
- 25 Task Cards correlating with the BINGO questions & answers
- Student Task Card Record Sheet
- Teacher Task Card Answer Key
The teacher will call out a question/clue and the students must find the answer on their BINGO board - if students do not know the answer, it provides a great opportunity for discussion & problem solving!