PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product
This differentiated unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 45% with the Earth Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Earth Science Input Notes are available for purchase
Chapter 1: Plate Tectonics
Chapter 2: Types of Plate Boundaries
Chapter 3: Plate Boundary Landforms
Chapter 4: Sea Floor Spreading
Chapter 5: Convection in the Mantle
Chapter 6: Continental Drift Theory
Chapter 7: Evidence for Pangaea
Chapter 8: Volcanoes
Chapter 9: Volcanic Island Formation
Chapter 10: Earthquakes
Chapter 11: Types of Faults
Chapter 12: Earthquake & Volcano Mapping
Chapter 13: Seismology
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with NGSS 4-ESS2-2, 4-ESS3-2, MS-ESS2-3 and MS-ESS3-2.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).