Assessment & practice is a key component in effective teaching. These practice pages will help you and your students gauge where they are and what steps you should take to further their learning. These are perfect for warm ups or exit tickets, homework, centers, quick quizzes, etc.! All pages included will copy 2 per page to save paper and are small enough to glue in scientific notebooks!
The pages in this product include:
1. LAYERS OF THE EARTH LABELING
2. LAYERS OF THE EARTH DESCRIPTIONS/FACTS
3. EARTH’S LAYERS VOCABULARY FILL IN THE BLANK
4. PLATE BOUNDARY IDENTIFICATION
5. PLATE TECTONICS MATCHING
6. CONTINENTAL DRIFT/PANGEA
7. HEAT TRANSFER DESCRIPTIONS
8. TYPES OF HEAT TRANSFER EXAMPLES
9. CONVECTION CURRENTS DESCRIPTION & PICTURES
10. SEA-FLOOR SPREADING VS. SUBDUCTION DRAWINGS
11. SEA-FLOOR SPREADING & SUBDUCTION VENN DIAGRAM
12. PLATE TECTONICS VOCABULARY FILL IN THE BLANK
All pages have a teacher suggested answer key to help guide you! The answers are merely SUGGESTED answers and you, of course, can use the resource however you want!
This product also includes a foldable paper pocket that can be glued into your student's science interactive notebook to house all warm ups/exit tickets. If you do not use interactive notebooks, the half sheets of paper will fit nicely in a folder!