Also included in
- Engage your students with this 100% online Google Interactive activity pack. Students can learn, reinforce or assess their understanding with this bundle of flexible resources. See the listings below to learn more about each individual product. Save by purchasing as a bundle and receive updates f$33.48$37.20Save $3.72
Google Apps interactives are perfect for helping students understand key concepts related to plate tectonics. Students will sort, manipulate, classify and reflect while they complete these NO PREP Interactives. Assign through Google Classroom or share the files, these colorful content rich activities are a breeze. The best part is the discussions you will have as students work their way through historical discoveries and key concepts of plate tectonics.
- Alfred Wegener South America and Africa Activity
- Harry Hess and sea floor mapping
- Plate Boundary types and locations
- Layers of the Earth Labeling
- Plate Labeling
This product is designed and tested on mainstreamed middle school science classroom of 24 students meeting daily for 40 minutes. The teacher will find lesson materials for reinforcement and homework.
Included in this package
Lesson Activities link via Google Drive
Want to learn more? Click on the green "Preview" button above!
You may also enjoy:
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!