This PowerPoint presentation consists of 47 slides on the Phyla Platyhelminthes and Nematoda. The following topics are covered:
1) Characteristics of the Phylum Platyhelminthes
2) Structures of flatworms
3) Degeneration and missing body systems
5) The Planaria: External and internal structures
6) Systems of the Planaria: Digestive, excretory, nervous, reproductive.
7) Characteristics of parasitic flatworms
10) Characteristics of the Phylum Nematoda
15) Methods of Controlling parasitic worms
16) Follow up and review questions
Also included: Complete set of lecture notes for the teacher and a notes outline for the student. Students will fill in the outline as the material is being taught.
This PowerPoint and notes set is included in a bundled product called Flatworms and Roundworms Complete Unit.
Please download the free preview to get a random sample of 5 of the 47 slides. Do remember that the preview has 5 slides that are out of order. There is no continuity between the frames.
Other products related to this topic:
Quiz: Flatworms and Roundworms
Study Guide / Homework for Flatworms and Roundworms
Invertebrate Phyla Card Sort Game
Flatworm and Roundworm Notes
Test: Flatworms and Roundworms
Lab: Flatworms and Roundworms
Platyhelminthes and Nematoda Warm Ups and/or Interactive Notebook Pages
Lab: Observing Live Planaria
Flatworm and Roundworm Jeopardy Review Game
Phylum Annelida (Earthworm) Powerpoint Presentation
Amy Brown - Science Stuff