Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to keep your preschoolers engaged during teletherapy and distance learning?
These TWENTY sound-loaded BOOM card activities feature the trifecta of preschool therapy: finding things, feeding animals, and moving!
These activities are play-based, which means your student's target words that will occur naturally throughout the activity. Your students won't even know they are learning and will keep them engaged during your entire teletherapy session.
Your students will love the finding food for the animals to eat, feeding the animal (and hearing them munch with embedded sound), and moving like the hiding animal friend. You will love that this is a NO-PREP activity that your students will ask for again and again.
- TWENTY Find, Feed, and Move Games: There is one game for each of the following sounds: W H P B T D M N K G F V S Z SH CH J L R S-BLENDS
- HANDOUT for each game with Instructions, Target Word List, Elicitation Ideas, Conversation Starter, and Language Therapy Ideas.
- QUICK REFERENCE SHEETS: These include a summary of the individual phoneme PDFs.
Please see the Preview in this product for more information.
Aren't sure if this product is for you?
You can also download the FREE Sample - Henry the Hungry Horse
You may also be interested in these other play-based resources:
- Play-Based Boom Card Bundle
- Play-Based Language Assessment
- Play Based Articulation Bundle
- Play Based Articulation Sound Loaded Games
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.