Also included in
- Use this HUGE year-round resource full of hands-on and interactive speech games and activities with your preschool and kindergarten students. You can target a TONNE of articulation , phonology, and language goals. Each activity was designed with busy preschoolers in mind. Once prepared, you will hav$39.55$56.50Save $16.95
Have you wanted to try play-based speech and language therapy and don't know where to start?
I designed this product just you!
All you need is play dough to provide a fun, engaging, and play based therapy activity to your ENTIRE CASELOAD!
- 3 stuffed dogs (or use the included Printable Pups).
- 3 colors of Play-dough.
- 3 bone cookie cutters, different sizes (recommend, but not required)
- 1 step: no concepts.
- 1step: color concepts.
- 1 step: size concepts.
- 1 step: number concepts.
- 1 step: color and number concepts.
- 1 step: number and size concepts.
- 1 step: size, color and number concepts.
- Two step: no concepts.
- Two step: size.
- Two step: color,
- Two step: size, color.
8 Words to Target for the Phonological Processes of:
- Cluster Reduction - Initial
- Cluster Reduction - Final
- Final Consonant Deletion
Target Words and Elicitation Ideas for:
- P phoneme: Initial, Medial and Final
12 Printable Puppies of varying appearances and sizes
Word List to Target for Early Word Shapes
Vocabulary list of Nouns, Adjectives, and Verbs.
List of Targets and Activities for Phonological Awareness:
- Syllable Counting
- Identifying Rhyming Words
- Producing Rhyming Words
- Identifying the First and Last Phoneme
- Blending Phonemes
List of Targets and Activities for Grammar:
- Present Progressive -ing
- Plural ’s
- Past Tense -ed (Regular and Irregular)
- Possessive ’s
- Third Person Singular Verbs
- Future Tense
List of Other Activity Ideas for Stuffed Puppies
Therapy Planning Sheet
Visuals for Following Directions
UPDATED: Now Includes Full Size and Photo Box Sized Cards.
UPDATED FEB. 20/2020: Now Includes Play Based Articulation Ideas for the P Phoneme and Printable Puppies
If you love this play based speech and language therapy companion, you may also love:
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!