Using play-doh to practice forming letters and words is a wonderful way to develop recognition and fine motor skills. Your young students will love to squish and mold the dough as they are learning.
This is a HUGE pack of letter and word cards. I suggest you cut and laminate the cards, hole punch, and keep them together using a metal ring.
* How to Make a Play-Doh Word, Picture Directions
* Capital Letter Cards (26)
* Lowercase Letter Cards (26)
* Capital and Lowercase Letter Cards (26)
* Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Cards (40)
* Dolch Primer Sight Words (51)
*Love in Literacy*
You may also like...
Dolch Word Wall