This download contains 45 pages of engaging content designed to motivate and enrich your student's learning through hands-on manipulation with Play-Doh! Weather you're a Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Early Childhood Teacher, or Special Education Teacher, this file has resources that will suit all ranges of learners and ability levels.
This download contains:
-Requesting visuals to request colors, play-doh manipulatives, and different actions
- Commenting visuals to build student's ability to describe their creations based on color, shape and texture
- A mini-schedule with 12 different choices of clip art icons to outline the components of the activity
- 26 uppercase and lowercase "build the letter" templates
- A ten frame for students to do play-doh addition and practice constructing numbers
- A fraction circle for students to practice fractions
- Shape templates with visual examples to spark student's imagination and enhance their ability to understand how shapes can be manipulated to form examples of everyday objects
All instructions for creating visuals included in download!
If you're on Instagram, be sure to follow me! I'm at @autismelementary and if you like my products, take a photo of them in action and tag me... I love surprise free giveaways for my insta followers!
Brought to you by Autism Elementary