Play Dough mats are a fun way for students to build math, literacy skills, and fine motor strength! Students roll the playdoh into snakes to form the shapes/letters/numbers or simply trace with a dry erase marker. You can put the playdoh mats in an art center, math center, writing center, Daily 5 word work center, play dough center, or use them for small group. Just print, laminate (or put in a page protector), and you are finished! Keep each page separate or bind together to make a book.
Purchasing the bundle is a 20% savings over buying the units individually. PLEASE NOTE: This is a discounted, BUNDLED pack! Click on each product to see the previews!
Play Dough Numbers Mats
• Set 1: Numbers 1- 20: Play-Doh Mats Make Spots on the Stars
• Set 2: Numbers 1-20: Play-Doh Mats with Ten Frames Filled In
• Set 3: Numbers 1-20: Play-Doh Mats with Empty Ten Frames
Play Dough Alphabet Mats
• Set 1: Play Dough Letter Mats with kids
• Set 2: Play Dough Letter Mats with matching letter sound objects (each letter has an object with it that begins with that letter)
Play Dough Shape Mats
• Shapes included are square, rectangle, oval, circle, triangle, star, heart, rhombus, trapezoid, pentagon, and hexagon, octagon.
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool