This is a great multisensory pre-writing task. Go-Dots and arrows give children the visual information they need to start at the top and go the correct direction. When children practice correctly they develop correct motor memory of number formations.
Cards can be used as a math station to:
* Read and Sequence numerals 0-20.
* Base 10 blocks give kids a chance to develop one to one correspondence.
* Left to right sequencing skills.
* Understanding of quantity.
* Aid in subitizing skills!
* Both color and black and white options are included.
The PlayDoh Mats included in this download are part of the Numbers Next Multisensory Numbers-Bundle
#play dough #number writing instruction #number sense