Also included in
- Task Cards Bundle Get your hands on learning centers ready to go with this amazing alphabet task card bundle. These low prep, simple for kids to use task cards help children practice letter recognition, letter sounds and letter writing. In this bundle you’ll get your students buzzing with joy as thePrice $31.32Original Price $36.80Save $5.48
- In this pack you’ll get your students buzzing with joy as they practice forming letters! Use the fun manipulatives in your classroom to help children learn how to form letters while having a fun time. These task cards allow you to teach critical thinking skills in the most age appropriate way too! TPrice $18.72Original Price $20.80Save $2.08
Playdough Letter Mat Task Cards
Tired of running between different groups of kids in your kindergarten class trying to make sure everyone is on task or answering the same question ‘What do I do?’ Well, these kindergarten letter recognition task cards are for you. These low prep, simple for kids to use task cards help children practice letter formation. In this pack you’ll get your students buzzing with joy as they practice forming letters! To help you easily see which letters your students need help recognizing, this set includes upper and lowercase letters.
This resource includes 58 letter task cards:
- 26 task cards – uppercase only
- 26 task cards – lowercase only
To set this activity up, just print , laminate and give to students.
Benefits of this resource:
- Know you’re giving your students the skills they need to be ready to read
- Instill independent learning in your students
- Free up your time in the classroom to be able to give individual support
- Low prep and value packed – make them one time and have them for years to come
- Easy for kindergarten students to use
- Differentiation – allows different students to work on different letters
- Extend learning to centers, small groups or quick exit tickets.
- You’ll reinforce skills you have taught
- You can pre-assess to see what children already know.
- Supports social distancing
Who should purchase this resource?
- Kindergarten teachers looking for simple student-centered resources.
- Kindergarten teachers looking for letter recognition and writing centers and independent activities.
- Teachers looking for low prep value packed resources for busy learners.
- Teachers looking for quick and easy to check hands-on kindergarten reading readiness activities
Love these resources? Check out these related resources
Kindergarten Standards & Topics Covered
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.K.1.D - Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Teacher Friendly! Just print laminate and go! Enjoy!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
I’d LOVE to connect! Find me on:
Want to know more about how to use these and other resources? Check out My Blog!