Alphabet Play Dough Mats - with Correct Letter Formation
I have revised this unit and added a white background to make black and white printing less ink intensive :)
While my aim in creating this set of cards was to use them with play dough, there are other uses for them, such as:
1. Tracing cards - children can use their fingers to practice letter formation, or a dry-erase marker if you laminate the cards
2. Alphabet Floor Puzzles - children place the letters in alphabetical order
3. Alphabet Floor Match - children match the lowercase letter to the uppercase letter
4. Beginning Sound Sorting Floor Mats - children sort items on top of the correct beginning letter
5. Find-the-pair Game - print 2 copies and you can play a giant game!
Happy Teaching :)
If you like this resource, be sure to check out some of my other Play Dough mats:
Alphabet with Correct Letter Formation and PICTURES!!Numbers with Correct Number FormationDolch Sight Words with LinesColors with PicturesPhonics Special Sounds with Pictures
Or, if you need even more play dough mats, whether it be Seasonal and/or Thematic, be sure to check our all my Play Dough mats here!!