Products in this Bundle (5)
These HANDS-ON and engaging activities give your students practice with fine motor skills while working on a variety of math & literacy skills! This playdough mats bundle incorporates learning and FUN, all in one!
Students will love the fun of rolling a playdoh snake and transforming it into letters, numbers, and words, all while building strength in their fingers and hands.
They can get even more practice with these skills by using a dry-erase marker to write the letters, numbers, and words on each mat.
Just print, cut & laminate, and watch the smiles come out. So much fun rolled into one bundle!!
❤️ Save 20% on this bundle and get access to all 5 play dough sets!
- 26 full page play dough mats for each letter of the alphabet
- accompanied with a kid-friendly graphic to help your students practice letter sounds
- handwriting lines for letter writing practice
- 20 full page play dough mats for numbers 1-20.
- Each mat allows your learners to correctly form each number, as well as show the number in a ten frame
- fine motor practice and one-to-one correspondence
- handwriting lines for number writing practice
- 133 half page play dough mats that cover Pre-Primer, Primer, and 1st Grade Dolch Sight Words
- handwriting lines for sight word writing practice
- 106 half page play dough mats for CVC words
- word work mats for each short vowel
- accompanied with a kid-friendly graphic to help your students practice sounding out and reading each word
- handwriting lines for CVC word writing practice
- 12 full page play dough mats to help your students form 2D shapes
- circle, square, rectangle, triangle, pentagon, star, heart, trapezoid, octagon, hexagon, rhombus/diamond
Find more fun literacy & math practice in my shop by clicking the links below: