Playdough Mats - Number Words (includes numbers 0-20)
Children roll a long “snake dough” and use it to form the number words on the cards.
While my aim in creating this set was to use the cards with play dough, there are other uses for them, such as:
1. ABC order Floor Puzzles - children place the words in alphabetical order
2. ABC sorting Game - children group together the words that start with the same letter
3. Number sorting Game - children group the words together by the number of letters in the word
4. Number Hunt - children place the same number of items as is written on the cards
5. Find-the-pair Game - print 2 copies and you can play a giant matching game! Turn the cards upside down and children take turns in flipping over 2 cards - if it’s a match, the child keeps the cards, if not, the cards are turned upside down again. Game play continues until all the cards have been matched. The child with the most pairs wins!
Happy Teaching :)
If you like this resource, be sure to check out some of my other Play Dough mats:
Alphabet with Correct Letter Formation AND picturesAlphabet with Correct Letter Formation (no pictures)Numbers with Correct Number FormationDolch Sight Words with LinesColors with PicturesPhonics Special Sounds with Pictures
Or, if you need even more play dough mats, whether it be Seasonal and/or Thematic, be sure to check out all my Play Dough mats here!!