Playdough Mats - Numbers (0-30) with Correct Number Formation
I have revised this unit and added a white background to make black and white printing less ink intensive :)
While my aim in creating this set of cards was to use them with play dough, there are other uses for them, such as:
1. Tracing cards - children can use their fingers to practice number formation, or a dry-erase marker if you laminate the cards
2. Number Floor Puzzles - children place the numbers in order
3. Number sorting Game - children count out items from the classroom and place them on top of the correct number
4. Find-the-pair Game - print 2 copies and you can play a giant matching game! Turn the cards upside down and children take turns in flipping over 2 cards - if it’s a match, the child keeps the cards, if not, the cards are turned upside down again. Game play continues until all the cards have been matched. The child with the most pairs wins!
5. Flip 10 (for children ready for a challenge): Place cards face down. Children take turns flipping over 2 cards at a time. Children get to keep the pair of cards if, when added together, make 10. If not, the cards are returned to the pile (You will need at least 2 sets of cards for this game).
Happy Teaching :)
Please download the preview for a better idea of what is included!
If you like this resource, be sure to check out some of my other Play Dough mats:
Alphabet with Correct Letter Formation AND picturesAlphabet with Correct Letter Formation (no pictures)Dolch Sight Words with LinesColors with PicturesPhonics Special Sounds with Pictures
Or, if you need even more play dough mats, whether it be Seasonal and/or Thematic, be sure to check out all my Play Dough mats here!!