Want a fun way to work on teaching your little learners alphabet skills while also strengthening fine motor skills? This Playdough Alphabet Pack will do just that! There are over 100 pages of printables that you can use all year long to help with letter recognition, letter formation, and letter sound skills. There are cards you can use in your circle time and cards/playdough mats you can keep in you’re your playdough center for fun independent work. Plus, there are student sheets that can be used in whole group, small group, individual, and/or for homework pages. Take a look at everything that is included:
• Playdough Alphabet Cards: Both upper and lowercase letters to use during circle/calendar time, to teach letter recognition, play memory, and use with letter sound cards.
• ABC Playdough Smash Sheets: Pick an alphabet card or name a letter or letter sound. Students find and smash a small ball of playdough or color in the letter on their recording sheets. Four versions of the sheets are available. Choose the one that works best for your learner(s).
• Playdough Letter Sound and Alphabet Recognition Cards: Match letter sound pictures on balls of playdough to playdough containers that have letters of the alphabet on them. There are also containers of playdough cards with letter sound picture to allow for another alphabet/letter sound activity.
• Playdough Alphabet Mats: Students use these mats with playdough (or dry erase markers) to form letters and learn letter sounds. Mats are available in both color and black and white.
• Playdough Alphabet Formation Cards: Available in both upper and lowercase. Use with playdough to teach students how to form letters
• AlphabetStudent Sheets: Students cut and glue letters of the alphabet on containers of playdough. Three sheets are provided with both upper and lowercase letters available.
The alphabet pack is also a part of my Playdough Pack Math, Literacy, and Fine Motor Fun! If you have purchased that, you already own this!
Looking for more playdough activities? Be sure to check my mega play dough pack that is 217 pages and full of math, literacy, and fine motor fun!
Playdough Pack: Math, Literacy, and Fine Motor Fun!
Playdough Pack: Math Activities
Use these activities as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, stations, and during circle/learning times. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Follow my blog Preschool Wonders
and store by clicking on the green star to be notified when new products are posted. New products are discounted 50% for the first 48 hours!