Want a fun way to work on teaching your little learners math skills while also strengthening fine motor skills? This Playdough Math Pack will do just that! There are over 60 pages of printables that you can use all year long to help with number recognition, number formation, one to one correspondence, and number sense . There are cards you can use in your circle time and cards/playdough mats you can keep in you’re your playdough center for fun independent work. Plus, there are student sheets that can be used in whole group, small group, individual, and/or for homework pages. Take a look at everything that is included:
• Playdough Number Cards to 30: Use during circle/calendar time, to teach number recognition, to sequence numbers, print two copies and play memoty, etc.
• Playdough Number Smash Sheets: Two versions are available with numbers 1-20. Hold up a number card or say a number and students either smash a ball of playdough on it or color in the number. Helps with number recognition!
• Playdough Number Cards and Student Color Pages: Cans of playdough with numbers 1-20 and student pages that can be used as a color the room activity, large group, small group, or individual activity. Four sheets are available to allow for differentiation. Students either recognize or write the numbers and color the playdough lid to match.
• Playdough Number Formation Cards: Use with playdough to teach students how to form numbers.
• Playdough Number Mats: These mats are offered in both color and black and white for numbers 1-10. Students form the number, add that many gumballs to a gumball machine, and smash balls of playdough on the ten frame. There is also a blank mat that can be used with a die.
• Playdough Number Bonds: Use small balls of playdough or manipulatives to teach composing/decomposing numbers to 10. Plus, there are three number bond student sheets to choose from.
This math pack is also a part of my Playdough Pack Math, Literacy, and Fine Motor Fun! If you have purchased that, you already own this!
Looking for more playdough activities? Be sure to check these out!
Playdough Pack: Math, Literacy, and Fine Motor Fun!
Playdough Pack:Alphabet Activities
Use these activities as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, stations, and during circle/learning times. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Follow my blog Preschool Wonders
and store by clicking on the green star to be notified when new products are posted. New products are discounted 50% for the first 48 hours!