You will need SMART Notebook software and a SMART Board to use this file. I created this file with SMART Notebook 11.
Test your SMART Notebook's compatibility with this version by downloading this free SMART Notebook file: FREE JOHNNY APPLESEED SMART NOTEBOOK
"Bouncy, Bouncy, Ball-ee" is based on playground chant from decades ago. I have revised the words and therefore this creation is a derivative work from the original chant. Derivative works are protected by copyright laws. Do not share the file with others. Molly McMahon has a license to use the voices within this file for commercial use. An individual's voice is protected by personality rights which fall under "Right to Privacy" laws. Purchaser of this file is granted limited use - for personal and individual classroom only. Not for public display or use outside of your own classroom.
You might also like to purchase the printable booklet to enhance the experience. Follow this link: Bouncy, Bouncy, Ball-ee Printable Booklet
This SMART Board Notebook file is aligned with the following Common Core Standards for Kindergarten and First Grade:
1. CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1 Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
2. CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1a Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page by page.
3. CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1b Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
4. CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1c Understand that words are separated by spaces in print.
1. CCSS.ELA- Literacy.SL.1.1 Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about grade 1 topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
2. CCSS.ELA- Literacy.SL.1.1a Follow agreed-upon rules for discussions (e.g, listening to others with care, speaking one at a time about the topics and texts under discussion)
3. CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.1.1b Build on others' talk in conversations by responding to the comments of others' through multiple exchanges.
4. CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.1.2 Ask and answer questions about key details in a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media.
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of State School Officers. All rights reserved. No claims expressed or implied by Zoom Zoom Classroom.
Almost all graphics in this file were created by Laura Strickland. Her website is mycutegraphics.com
Here is what this file contains:
1. Activate Prior Knowledge Activity -Listening and Speaking with other children.
2. Listen to the chant sung by two children. (text displayed)
3. Listen to the chant recited by an adult male.
4. Discussion questions - create a realistic scenario
5. Comprehension questions
6. Sequence the chant
7. "Reveal the Picture" - words in isolation identification
8. "Say the Missing Words"
9. Spin the Words" - words that rhyme with "dolly"
10. "Bounce the Ball" - words that rhyme with "snack"