• Playground Club is an ideal way to create some helpful playground ambassadors before school and during recess.
• Playground Club is the perfect setting to help your future leaders understand their role on the playground.
• This Quick Kit makes it easy to start and maintain a Playground Club as part of your Back to School and Spring Club activities.
• Meeting and announcement posters help you quickly and clearly share out your club plans and meeting location.
• Digital versions can be emailed home or through PTO bulletins, too.
• Kids can use the Playground Rules template to internalize the importance of playground safety, when to get an adult, how to offer to play with a student standing alone, how to help include everyone in playground games, and more.
• Use the Playground Certificate templates to help kids commit to the club’s goals and mission. When kids help write the mission, they are part of creating it and better internalize the club’s priorities.
• Club stickers are an easy way to give positive feedback and help to identify Playground Helpers during recess, too.
• Help to make your playground a more inclusive place—and about a lot more than Four Square!