Swing! x5 Go!
Slide x5 Go!
Teddy Bear x2
What do you have? x2
I have swing
(repeat for slide, puzzle, doll, teddy bear)
(repeat whole thing)
Notes: Use an action for each of the words. There is a big slide (with SFX on the track) and you can all fall over at the end of the song which is fun. You can use the flashcards for the “What do you have?” part and turn them around after asking the question and the kids have to respond.
About these songs
● Each preview song file is just a 30 seconds long, 32 bit mono sample. The full paid version is a delicious full length, professionally recorded and mastered stereo file with printable song lyrics sheet.
● The preview includes a free album sampler.
● Additional licenses are just $0.20
Singles by Tim Sensei and The Magic Crayons. All $1
● Click for more easy to teach and fun to sing songs
Albums by Tim Sensei The Magic Crayons. Buy 10 songs, get 6 free !
● Disco Yeah ! Includes the song on this page
● Robots and Rainbows
● Be first to hear about new products by clicking the little green star under my logo.
● I have a Technology For Teachers blog - flipped classroom ideas, Apps, and software
● View my interactive TpT catalogue
● My clip art is also available in TpT on:
- English ESL Flash Cards
- Spanish flash cards
- Japanese flash cards
● All clipart is available on exciting 3D products via my blog - iPhone cases, mugs, t-shirts
● Listen to previews of my songs and watch the music videos
with suggested funky dance moves
Thank you - Tim Sensei