Products in this Bundle (5)
Are you looking for research-based activities for perimeter and area of composite shapes or figures? Something more challenging and fun than worksheets? During card games or the 20-screen supplemental EASEL activity, kids break down composite shapes, apply formulas, and simplify expressions with pi. Use the engaging card games with small groups, SPED, ESL, or intervention. Just print cards on plain paper, cut, and play a choice of four games designed to encourage peer learning.
Also see the related digital activity bundle of PPT/Google Slides matching activities with the same card images as in the printable games.
*** This resource was FEATURED by a TeachersPayTeachers blog in March 2015.*** The PREVIEW shows Set C and the VIDEO PREVIEW shows Set D.
INCLUDED IN EACH SET
• Set of 40 Math Cards
• Recording Worksheets & Answers
• Exit Tickets
• Instructions for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Spare Cards
• 20 Easel Screens. Students view six cards and circle two that match. (More Easel screens will be added later in 2021.)
These cards are very versatile to use with different ability levels. Sets A and B are less challenging than Sets C and D. Once students have matched the cards and filled out a recording sheet, they can use their answers as reference as they play various games with any card set.
MORE TIME-SAVING RESOURCES
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (9 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (9 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!