Also included in
- showersofbundledeals21 Social Studies activities, lessons, centers, worksheets, and more are included in this year-long BUNDLE of resources for 1st and 2nd grades! Perfect for your distance learning or at-home fun!This bundle includes awesome resources for:Pledge of Allegiance (back to school) Aug./$16.38$32.75Save $16.37
- This BUNDLE of Social Studies activities, lessons, centers, worksheets, and more has so much all in one place. The 300+ pages of Social Studies themes are designed to relieve some of your planning stress so you have more time to teach using FUN activities!!SAVE MORE THAN 30% WITH THE BUNDLE! You sav$20.00$30.50Save $10.50
This easy-to-use resource can be used in your distance learning and will help your Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd-grade students to understand the Pledge of Allegiance! Printables included are great for back-to-school or any patriotic holiday. Labor Day, Flag Day, Constitution Day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Presidents Day, 9/11, or anytime you are talking about the American flag. Students have FUN with this packet!
Teachers are saying:
- "This helped my students so much! Having so many different activities to help them learn the pledge was really helpful! I had a couple students who felt badly because they struggled each morning. This really helped them!"
- "Goes along great with our Pledge of Allegiance standard!"
- "Perfect for my first graders!"
What you will find in this quality resource:
✯ Sight Word (High-Frequency Words) Activities - Help students practice those sight words in context while practicing reading even more complex words.
✯ Teacher Book - Can be used in large or small group instruction or placed in a center
✯ Student Book - Use in large or small group instruction, at a center, independent work, or for homework. There are 2 copies per page to help save on paper. You only need 12 copies for a class of 24 students.
✯ Word Wall Cards - Use while learning to recite the pledge (for the younger learners) or to use as you discuss the meaning of the pledge.
✯ Pocket Chart Cards - Students re-create the pledge at your Pocket Chart Center.
Additional activity cards are included to practice the sight words with the pledge
✯ Sight Word Worksheets
✯ Writing Worksheet - Students make a pledge to something and draw a picture
✯ Pledge Poster
You Might Also Be Interested In These Social Studies Resources:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog