Not just another review!
Students resist reviews. They’ve learned it all once. Why should they bother going through it again? With Plink, a fun competitive game, students want to master skills in order to surge ahead of the competition to win.
Don’t have the time?
With this pre-prepared game template, teachers just start Power Point, open the file, ask a question, get an answer, and the game begins. No above and beyond time-gobbling preparation needed.
How to play Plink:
1. Teams take turns answering questions.
2. For each correct answer, teams select a plink chip to drop down the chute.
3. The chip will bounce its way through the chute and land on one of the point value spaces.
4. Point values range from 0 to 50.
5. The team is awarded the value indicated by their selected chip.
6. The team with the most points wins the game.
*NEW: Now available with three different game boards to help keep Plink Chip values a mystery.
A “How to Play” slide appears on the last slide of the game.
More PowerPoint Games
These PowerPoints serve as a score keeper or as a way to determine how many points students have earned for a correct answer. The questions for these games come from another source (worksheet, orally, etc.).
Build a Bug
The questions for these games are typed as part of the PowerPoint.
Bit of a Yarm
Tiger or Treasure
The Old Shell Game
Down the Hatch
Fruit Basket Turn Over
All 18 games are also available in this mega-bundle!
18-Game PowerPoint Bundle