Not just another review!
Students resist reviews. They’ve learned it all once. Why should they bother going through it again? With Plink, a fun competitive game, students want to master skills in order to surge ahead of the competition to win.
Don’t have the time?
With this pre-prepared game template, teachers just start Power Point, open the file, ask a question, get an answer, and the game begins. No above and beyond time-gobbling preparation needed.
How to play Plink:
1. Teams take turns answering questions.
2. For each correct answer, teams select a plink chip to drop down the chute.
3. The chip will bounce its way through the chute and land on one of the point value spaces.
4. Point values range from 0 to 50.
5. The team is awarded the value indicated by their selected chip.
6. The team with the most points wins the game.
*NEW: Now available with three different game boards to help keep Plink Chip values a mystery.