Hook your students in to Common Core lessons dealing with a variety of Plot elements by using these fun and engaging lessons using Pixar shorts! Created by The House of Roush for intermediate level students, but can be used for students from 5th to 10th grade depending on where you place these activities in to your unit.
30-page bundle includes:
* 8-page guide to teaching Plot and Narrative Elements, complete with definitions, room for student note-taking and space for individualized teacher activities
* Teaching Suspense and Foreshadow through Toy Story of Terror (student worksheet and answer key)
* Plot Standards activity/assessment using Pixar Shorts
* Plot Standards and Characterization Activity using Pixar Shorts (student worksheet and answer key)
* Plot Standards and Characterization PowerPoint using Pixar Shorts (complete and customizable powerpoint with additional scaffolding activities)
* Character Web printable that you can use with ANY of the activities
*** PLEASE NOTE: The Pixar Shorts DVDs Volumes 1 & 2 must be purchased independently from a retailer of your choice; clips are not included in this product due to copyright.