These Plot Diagram and Story Elements Posters allow you to make a Plot Diagram - Story Mountain - Story Arc graphic organizer right on your classroom wall or bulletin board! Over 40 different literary terms and their definitions are included in this pack.
This set also comes in 3 different sizes and includes EDITABLE term cards so you can make any terms that you need and/or use your own definitions!
Many of the terms include more than one definition, which allows you to choose the term and definition that suits your class best. If there are literary terms that you need for your students, you can edit the poster cards and make what you need for YOUR class and YOUR students! Complete instructions are included. PowerPoint is needed to edit these files.
These cards offer you choices with definitions and terms. For example, choose from Person vs. Person, Character vs. Character, or Man vs. Man. Several terms offer a definition choice also.
The terms come in 3 sizes:
- The large size is an 8 1/2 x 11 page folded in half long-ways.
- The medium-sized terms come 4 to a page on a vertical (portrait) layout.
- The mini-size includes 12 cards on a page.
These cards/posters can be used as flashcards or to construct a Plot Mountain bulletin board display. The possibilities are endless!
Please look at the PREVIEW to make sure that this resource is right for your classroom and students.
- You will need PowerPoint to edit these cards.
- You will receive this set in a zip file. Please make sure you can open a zip file prior to purchase.
You might like these resources: