Plot Structure These complete plot structure lesson plans will help you introduce plot structure and teach to the rigor and complexity of STAAR. Teach your students to identify the plot's main events, sequence main events in the story, and understand how events influence future events. These lessons are for use with Kat Kong by Dav Pilkey, a high interest text that will keep your students engaged throughout the lesson.
Included in the Plot Structure Plans:
- Complete plot lesson plans for 2 days of shared reading
- Thorough explanations of plot structure
- Example plot structure and fiction anchor charts
- Sentence strips for identifying plot points
- A hands on activity for partner work
- STAAR-like multiple choice questions