• Each element of a story is represented in this PowerPoint.
• Be sure to go to the start of the slide show and watch it before you begin so you can see how it is set up.
• Text boxes are already inserted for you on each slide inside each element.
• As you introduce each new element, the animations help you transition into the new category.
• Ready to make it yours? It’s easy!
• Just click in the text box and add your own information that is required for any story you reading.
• The red stars represent the new information on each new slide.
• There is also the blank story element sheet for you to copy and hand out to your students.