Here are a few fun puzzles from two books that I wrote, I Can: Teach Myself to Graph Linear Equations, and Puzzling Algebra, both available here on TpT, or Amazon.com.
The lessons start with plotting points and reading coordinates. Then there are some puzzles. These puzzles ask students to:
1) Use the Slope Formula to find the slope. Then, students find their answers in a puzzle and color them in to reveal MATH written upside down.
2) Plot points to reveal a message: ALGEBRA.
3) Graph lines written in slope - intercept form. Then, use the letters the lines go through to spell the answer to a riddle.
4) Use two points to find m. Then b. Then, go through a maze by connecting the slopes to the y - intercepts in order.
5) Rewrite equations in slope - intercept form. Then, use the correct answers to spell out the answer to a riddle.
Complete answer keys are provided.
Hope you enjoy them!