Also included in
- Want an easy way to get engagement during math centers? You're going to love these math games for fifth grade. They're self-checking games that follow the same simple routine, so you won't waste time teaching new centers.Save BIG when you purchase this bundle, + as a BONUS, you'll get the labels!Thi$27.00$52.50Save $25.50
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I've$158.00$315.00Save $157.00
Want a practical way to make learning fun? You're going to love these plotting points on a coordinate plane activities for 5th grade. These cards are excellent for distance learning! These self-checking cards are fun for learning - without tons of prep.
SAVE BIG when you purchase the Fifth Grade Math Bundle!
- Use a pair of perpendicular number lines to define a coordinate system.
- Understand the first number indicates the x-axis, and the second number indicates the y-axis.
- Represent real-world problems on a coordinate plane.
- Interpret coordinates in the context of the situation.
- What ordered pair is represented?
- Which point represents the ordered pair?
- Does the table match the ordered pairs on the coordinate grid?
- Is this story correctly represented by the points on the coordinate grid?
- Do these arrows show how to place the point given by the ordered pair correctly?
These games are fun and easy to play! Each game includes:
→How to use
→Game boards (color and B&W)
→40 self-checking game cards
→6 STEM to Win task cards (color and B&W)
→Four ways to play
→Race to 20 boards
There are FOUR different ways to use these cards!
- STEM to Win
- Game Board
- Race to 20
- Pick Up Sticks
**You can use this game during small group centers like math with someone. You can also use it for homework, test prep, and reviews.
Looking for a different grade level?
- Kindergarten Math Games
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2nd Grade Math Games
- 3rd Grade Math Games
- 4th Grade Math Games
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
This game is AMAZING because:
❤️Students talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️Students persevere through math tasks together.
❤️Students practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️Students make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I absolutely love this game, and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.