This is a fun and very engaging plural noun review game that can be used to help your students review regular and irregular plural nouns. Your students are sure to enjoy the animation and creative character names. It is a fun game to play as a whole class, small group, or for students to play with a partner.
Directions for play:
You play it like a PowerPoint presentation.
1. Divide your class into two teams, Team X and Team O.
2. Once you start the game, you will need to click through the
introduction of characters until you reach the slide with all
characters and a place off to the left to keep points for Team X
and Team O.
3. Determine which team goes first.
4. The team picks a square.
5. Click on the character in that square to see the question.
6. Click again to see the answer given by that character.
7. The team must agree or disagree with the answer the character
8. If the team is correct, they will get the square. If the team is
wrong, their opponent will get the square.
9. Click on the button that says “home” on the left side of the
character’s answer. This will take you back to the main screen
10. Click on the black box inside that square to type either X or O
11. Click on the black box under that teams "score" to add one
12. To win, the team either gets three in a row (across, vertical or
diagonal) or has 5 squares
13. If Team X wins, click the box that says "x wins". If Team O wins,
click the box that says "O wins"
If you download, please leave feedback.