Plural Noun Spelling Rules BOOM CARDS™ -for Regular nouns -s, -es, -ies endings
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
- Are your students as addicted to BOOM cards™ as mine are? They are the best digital learning tool for ESL teachers. This bundle contains 20 different sets of interactive elementary level grammar digital task cards. You can test the first few cards of each set by clicking on each individual preview fPrice $48.00Original Price $60.10Save $12.10
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammarPrice $130.00Original Price $190.40Save $60.40
PLURAL noun spelling rules can be difficult to remember. How can you make each noun plural? Add -s? Add -es? Drop the y and add -ies? This set of Digital Boom Cards™ will help your students identify the spelling rule that pertains to each noun. Each card has a singular noun image and a choice of three different rules! How can you make the nouns plural? Add -s? Add -es? Drop the y and add -ies? Your students must drag the correct form into the treasure chest. This colorful set of BOOM CARDS will help your students practice and review some common singular and plural nouns. You will be able to monitor which endings they need more help with by accessing the progress tracking features. Great for Elementary English students, distance learning situations and ESL/ EFL grammar practice. Want to see a preview? click here
- A link to access Plural NOUN SUFFIX BOOM CARDS to access on the Boom Learning Website.
- There are 40 cards in this deck containing s, es, ies endings.
- add -s: 17 nouns included
- add -es: 10 nouns included
- add -ies: 13 nouns included
Not interested in digital? You can find a similar printed version of this activity: HERE
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!