Plural Noun Spelling Rules - Board Game for Regular Endings s- -es -ies
Also included in
- This bundle contains 4 different Elementary Parts of Speech Board Games: Prepositions of Place, Compound Nouns, Plural Nouns & Contractions. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL & ESL students. Each game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paperPrice $11.50Original Price $15.50Save $4.00
- This mega bundle contains 12 different Elementary Grammar Board Games. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL & ESL students. Each game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice sizePrice $35.00Original Price $45.50Save $10.50
- If you need engaging games and activities to help students practice regular PLURAL NOUN ENDING spelling rules (s, es, ies) this is the BUNDLE for you. Students will love the variety of different activities that can be practiced throughout the year.You'll get:Plural noun card game - plays like UNOPluPrice $16.00Original Price $22.00Save $6.00
If you need an engaging way to help your students practice regular PLURAL NOUN ENDING spelling rules this the perfect solution for small groups. Students will use the question cards to practice choosing the correct ending for each noun, -s, -es & drop the y add -ies Your students will love the underwater theme and will have tons of fun trying be the first to advance to the end of the board game and WIN!
This game is perfect for lower Elementary students
- Each card has a noun and three ending choices to choose from. By choosing the correct answer, students can move forward on the game board.
- Answer sheet is included so students can independently check their answers.
- 2 Board Games (Full Color & Less Ink) - The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 60 Plural Noun Question Cards
- Game Markers
- Answer Key
- Box Labels
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!